Sept 3, 2022
This easy Greek salad recipe is our new favorite summer side dish! Just 7 ingredients and a simple Greek salad dressing make it refreshing & delicious.
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time:
- Total Time: 15 min
- Servings: 4
Ingredients – Dressing
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano, more for sprinkling
- ¼ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Ingredients – Salad
- 1 English cucumber, cut lengthwise, seeded, and sliced ¼-inch thick
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 5 ounces feta cheese, cut into ½ inch cubes*
- ⅓ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ⅓ cup pitted Kalamata olives
- ⅓ cup fresh mint leaves
- Make the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, oregano, mustard, salt, and several grinds of pepper.
- On a large platter, arrange the cucumber, green pepper, cherry tomatoes, feta cheese, red onions, and olives. Drizzle with the dressing and very gently toss. Sprinkle with a few generous pinches of oregano and top with the mint leaves. Season to taste and serve.
- 2022-09-03 – Made for our Greek Fest weekend since we didn’t get to go to the one in St. Louis . I used a yellow bell pepper because I didn’t have another green one and it turned out quite well.
- Love & Lemons – Greek Salad