November 13, 2023
This recipe pan sears the tenderloin and uses some different components in the rub than the Herb Roasted Pork Tenderloin.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total Time: 30 min
- Yield: 2 tenderloins
- 1 tsp sea salt, or to taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 2 Tbsp olive oil (extra light), or vegetable oil, or avocado oil*
- 1 1/2 lb Pork Tenderloin
- How to make Roasted Pork Tenderloin: Preheat oven to 400˚F with the rack in the middle.
- Trim tenderloin of fat and any silver skin and pat dry with a paper towel. Pierce pork loin all over with a fork and rub with 1 Tbsp oil.
- Combine your seasonings and sprinkle onto the tenderloin then use your hands to rub the spices into the tenderloin until evenly coated.
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil over med-high heat in a large oven-safe pan (cast iron or a dutch oven will work). Once oil is hot, add pork and brown on all sides (6 minutes total).
- Place in the oven and bake uncovered at 400˚F for 13-15 min, flipping the tenderloin over halfway through baking. Bake until center of pork registers at least 150˚F then transfer to a cutting board and let meat rest 5-10 min. Slice into rings and serve.
- Natasha’s Kitchen – Roasted Pork Tenderloin – Natasha