This is a great recipe for beginners! This was my first time making fish and it was a hit. Even my 9 year old daughter who wouldn’t dream of eating fish EVER had half of my portion!
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 45 mins
- Additional: 1 hr
- Total: 2 hrs
- Servings: 2
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 tablespoons light olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 (6 ounce) fillets salmon
- In a medium glass bowl, prepare marinade by mixing garlic, light olive oil, basil, salt, pepper, lemon juice and parsley. Place salmon fillets in a medium glass baking dish, and cover with the marinade. Marinate in the refrigerator about 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place fillets in aluminum foil, cover with marinade, and seal. Place sealed salmon in the glass dish, and bake 35 to 45 minutes, until easily flaked with a fork.
- Cooking time seems too long for size of fillet. Cook to internal temp of 137 F and rest for 5 minutes to get to 145 F
From: All Recipes – Baked Salmon II