April 9, 2023
These classic deviled eggs are delightful. They’re stuffed with a creamy blend of mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, and vinegar. I like to add garlic powder and garnish them with fresh dill.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time:
- Total Time: 10 min
- Yield: 12 deviled egg halves
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, halved
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon chopped fresh dill (Optional)
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 12 sprigs fresh dill (Optional)
- Gather all ingredients.
- Scoop egg yolks into a bowl and set egg whites aside.
- Add mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, 1/2 teaspoon chopped dill, garlic powder, and salt to the egg yolks; mash well until smooth.
- Spoon or pipe yolk mixture into egg whites. Garnish with dill sprigs. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- I put the mixture in a plastic bag, cut the corner off and pipe from that
- 2023-04-09 – Eggs didn’t peel right but the deviled portion of the dish was great as it was for the last couple of years.
- AllRecipes – Classic Savory Deviled Eggs – Jeff Sikes