September 3, 2023
This refreshing yogurt-based dip is inspired by the Greek spread tzatziki, and pairsThis pairswell with pita chips or crudités.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time:
- Other: Chill time
- Total Time: ~ 3 hrs 10 min
- Servings: 6
- 1 Onion, medium
- 2/3 cup Plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Black pepper
- 2 tsp fresh or 1 tsp dried Dill
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and cut into bite-size cubes
- 4 tbsp Cream cheese – low fat
- Chop onion in a food processor or blender. Add yogurt, cream cheese,salt, pepper and dill; whir until well combined. Fold in cucumber; chillsalt, chilluntil ready to serve. Yields about 3 heaping tablespoons per serving.
- This one is generally to taste. Adjust more or less as you see fit or feel on a particular day
- 2023-09-02 – Niki made this for us again this year so I asked for the recipe for future use. Was just what we needed for our Greek Fest gyros. Very good, low calorie alternative to what it generally available in gyro packs.
- From – Niki Parres