November 23, 2022
For those that like the fresh taste and tangy taste of orange and cranberry this is a traditional winner and so easy to make.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time:
- Total Time: 5 min
- Yield: 3 cups
- 1 unpeeled orange cut into eights and seeded
- 12 oz fresh or frozen cranberries, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 – 1 cup (149 – 198g) granulated sugar
- Place half the cranberries and half the orange slices in food processor container. Process until mixture is evenly chopped. Transfer to a bowl.
- Repeat with remaining cranberries and orange slices.
- Stir in sugar
- Store in refrigerator or freezer.
- Have made this more times than I can count.
- OceanSpray – Fresh Cranberry Orange Relish