August 20, 2023
A 4-ingredient marvel, prosecco grapes are the perfect chilled, sweet treat to serve at a summer party. They are make-ahead and can be pulled straight from the freezer when you are ready to serve them.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Active Time: 15 min
- Other: 2 hrs
- Total Time: 2 hrs 20 min
- Servings: 6-8
- Yield: 1 lb grapes
- 1 pound green grapes, removed from the stems
- One 750-milliliter bottle prosecco
- 1 cup (198 g) granulated sugar
- Zest of 1 lime
- Add the grapes to a large container with a lid. Pour over the prosecco and put the lid on. Allow to marinate for at least 1 hour or refrigerated up to 24 hours.
- Put the sugar and lime zest on a plate or sheet pan. Mix with your hands.
- Drain the grapes into a colander over a bowl, then pour them onto a parchment lined sheet tray. (Discard the prosecco or save for another use.) Lightly pat dry, then pour over the sugar and zest. Shake the pan to coat the grapes.
- Place the sheet tray into the freezer and freeze until firm, about 1 hour. Once they are frozen, transfer to a freezer-proof container and store in the freezer, grabbing them when you need them for the perfect summer evening snack.
- Food Network – Prosecco Grapes – Ree Drummond