Roasted carrots and potatoes make a nice, easy, yummy side.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 60 minutes
- Servings: 6
- 1 ¾ pounds small red potatoes, halved
- 1 ½ pounds carrots, cut into 3-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Toss potatoes and carrots in a large bowl with olive oil. Add honey, lemon zest, salt, oregano, and pepper; toss to coat. Spread onto a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 45 minutes.
- 2021-11-05 – Kathy actually liked the carrots in this. The honey only seemed to affect carrots to sweeten them but not the potatoes. That was a good thing.
- AllRecipes – Peggy Oliver – Roasted Carrots and Potatoes