Just what it sounds like. Oven roasted, yummy.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total Time: 25 min
- Servings: 6-8
- 1 head cauliflower (about 2 pounds), cut into bite-size florets (about 8 cups)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons roughly chopped fresh thyme leaves
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Toss the cauliflower with the olive oil, garlic, and red pepper on a baking sheet; sprinkle with the salt and thyme and toss again. Roast until golden and tender, about 20 minutes. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve.
- 2021-05-07 – Used 2 tsp oil, Seasoning salt & paprika. Just did a light sprinkle of red pepper and Kathy thought that was “a little spicy.” Need to update tomorrow after she sees if it causes issues during the night. I thought it was very good.
- 2022-03-25 – Less specific with how much of everything I used this time and stayed with plain salt and pepper. Again, light on the red pepper and Kathy didn’t mention anything about it. I really do like the cauliflower this way. It’s rather al dante with good flavor.
- From Food Network – Roasted Cauliflower