- 4 small zucchini, washed and halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Arrange the zucchini, cut sides up, in an ovenproof dish large enough to hold them in a single layer. Lightly brush with the olive oil. Season with the salt and pepper. Mix the Parmesan and garlic together, then sprinkle over the zucchini.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until the zucchini are tender and the cheese is browned.
From Cookster: https://www.cookstr.com/Vegetable-Recipes/Baked-Zucchini-with-Parmesan