Steamed first, then quickly sautéed, this cauliflower recipe is delicious and very easy to make.
- Course: Side Dish
- Cuisine: Indian
- Keyword: cauliflower
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4 servings
- Calories: 80 kcal
- Author: Vered DeLeeuw
- 1 small head cauliflower 1 lb. after trimming
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Diamond Crystal kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Trim and wash the cauliflower. Chop it into bite-size pieces.
- Place the cauliflower in a microwave-safe bowl with 1 tablespoon water. Cover tightly with a microwave-safe plate. Microwave on high until almost tender, about 4 minutes. Drain.
- Heat the oil in a large (14-inch) nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the cauliflower and sprinkle it with the seasonings.
- Allow the cauliflower to cook undisturbed until some pieces are browned on the bottom, 2-3 minutes.
- Gently stir and keep cooking for 1-2 more minutes, then serve.
Calories: 80kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 160mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g
From: Healthy Recipes: Sauteed Cauliflower with Garlic