This one beats the one you generally see with french cut green beans and onions. We generally make 2 portions.
November 29, 2022
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total Time: 45 min
- Servings: 6
- 1 can (14.5oz) Cut Green Beans, drained
- 1 pack (10 oz) frozen corn
- 1 can (10.75 oz) Cream of Mushroom soup (undiluted)
- 1 cup (4 oz) cheddar cheese
- 1.0 sleeve (97 gr) crumbled Bacon Flavored Ritz crackers
- Cooked, crumbled bacon to taste
- In a bowl, combine beans, corn, soup, bacon and .5 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Spoon into a greased 1.5 qt baking dish.
- Top with remaining cheese and then crackers.
- Bake uncovered in 350 deg oven for 35 min or until heated through.
- 11/24/2022 – We switched from the more traditional green bean casserole a number of years ago. The dried onions on the old one just didn’t hit the spot for me. Kept it in the oven a little too long and crisped a few of the Ritz crumbs on top but it was really only a cosmetic issue.
- I don’t remember where this came from and I’m sure we’ve changed it from whatever it was originally so will claim it as an OMF recipe.