For some reason I’m not able to find what I think is a simple turkey and rice soup so this is the one I tried.
- 1 gallon Turkey stock (see Turkey Bone Stock)
- 5 cups diced turkey (or as much turkey as you like 🙂 )
- 1.5 cups diced peeled carrots
- 1.0 cup diced onions
- 1.0 cup diced celery
- 1 box (4 oz) Reese wild rice
- 1 cup uncooked white rice
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning
Cook wild and white rice per instructions using turkey stock. Add rice, vegetables and seasoning to remaining stock and cook another 25 – 30 minutes. If soup is too thick, add chicken stock to thin.