We use Pepperidge Farm herb seasoned stuffing cubes as the base and add our own augmentations
November 24, 2022
- 1 bag Pepperidge Farm herb seasoned stuffing cubes
- 1 lb sage sausage
- 1 box (4 oz) wild rice
- 1.5 cup chopped celery
- 1.5 cup chopped onion
- 4 oz Craisins
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 cups (approx) chicken stock
- Cook rice per package instructions.
- Brown, drain and crumble sausage.
- Melt butter in sauce pan
- Add celery and onions and cook until tender crisp
- Place stuffing cubes, rice, sausage, onion, celery and Craisins in large mixing bowl.
- Slowly add chicken stock while mixing until desired consistency.
- Stuffing can be put into turkey or cooked in 350 degree oven in muffin molds for “Stuff’n Muffins.
- Sausage, rice & Craisins
- Too many to count
Pepperidge Farm – Herb Seasoned Cubed Stuffing + personal adjustments